Acanthus Damask Repeatable Wall Pattern Stencil for Home Decor - The Stencil Studio
Classic Damask pattern stencil, one damask shape is supplied, use it any way you like to get a multitude of looks for your walls. Repeat at regular intervals for an all over wallpaper effect, in rows for borders at any height or in random places for an instant and contemporary makeover.
Add elegance and sophistication to your home decor and DIY projects with our beautiful Acanthus Damask Stencil. A much better and cheaper alternative to expensive wallpaper. One stencil can decorate a whole room!
Stencilling is quicker and easier than you think. Just position, paint, repeat. It's simple.
Our reusable stencils are also ideal with fabric paint to add detail to plain cushions, curtains, table cloths, lampshades and more. Also great for upcycling furniture and all sorts of interior decor crafts and makeovers!
Available in several sizes to suit your stencilling project, choose size from the dropdown box above.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Made from food safe Mylar - great for cakes & cookies
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.