Wild Rose Stencil - The Stencil Studio
Go small and pastel or big bold and bright with this stencil design, it's up to you! Paint the Rose petals first then follow up with the central parts of the flower afterwards, it's easy to do, just wait for the petals to dry before applying the second and third layers of paint. We've added etched marks onto the stencil sheets so you can align them accurately.
This is a multi layered stencil design - don't panic, it's really easy..
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.