A single Allium Flower seed head on a long stalk. Cut on a single sheet this beautiful contemporary design works well in most room schemes. Simply add imagination and paint! Don't forget you can invert the stencil for symmetrical design repeating.
Try using this simple stencil design in rows or randomly for borders and motifs on any blank walls to add interest and colour. Our reusable laser cut stencils are suitable for many home decorating DIY and craft projects. Use fabric paint and decorate plain cushions, bedding and curtains to co-ordinate your look. Upcycle furniture with decorative stencils and even use them for card making and scrapbooking. Stencils are so versatile.
Available in several sizes to suit your stencilling project, choose size from the dropdown box above.
You may also like Amelia Flower Stencil, Gerbera Flower Stem Stencil, and Quill Chrysanthemum Flower Stencil.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Made from food safe Mylar - great for cakes & cookies
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.