Our Traditional Trailing Ivy Stencil is still one of our most popular stencil designs. It is easy to use and cost effective. One reusable stencil can decorate a whole room. The Trailing Ivy stencil is great for borders or 'growing' around door frames, windows or arches in your home.
Team up with other Cottage Garden Stencils for a country look.
Bring the outside in with this Trailing Ivy Stencil and decorate everything from walls, furniture and fabrics. Great for upcycling furniture and many more DIY home decor projects.
You could even use this stencil outside to add evergreen ivy detail to any shed or fence in your garden.
Available in several sizes to suit your stencilling project, choose size from the dropdown box above.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.