So pretty and so easy to use! This lovely delicate string of eight little Daisies is cut from a single sheet and is really versatile. Looks super cute in a little girl's bedroom. Create a daisy chain border by simply repeating the stencil design along the wall. Etching marks help you position the stencil so that the chain joins up easily.
Create your own daisy chain cushion by simply using fabric paints on plain cushions. Co-ordinate the look by stencilling bedding, curtains or blinds. Great for upcycling furniture and all sorts of interior decor DIY projects. Available in several sizes to suit your stencilling project, choose size from the dropdown box above.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.