This little Stencil MiNi features three classic damask patterns in a row. Elegant MiNi Damask stencil to upcycle furniture and add delicate detail to fabric, walls and more!
Try using fabric paint and stencilling mini damasks around the edge of a cushion to add a subtle elegance to your home decor.
Our reusable Stencil MiNiS are so versatile and can be used for many home decorating DIY projects and crafts including card making, scrapbooking and even cake decorating!
All our stencils are cut from food safe Mylar!
This design is also available as part of our great value MiNiS set here - Save £20!
See more Stencil MiNiS or Damask Stencils.
Sheet Size 20 cm x 8 cm
- Fully Packaged - with instructions on the reverse - ideal for a gift !
- Perfect for cards, furniture, crafts and all sorts of small decorating projects.
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Cut from food safe Mylar - great for decorating cakes, cookies and coffee too.
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Made in the UK.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.