A classic vintage Al Pacino pose. Use this stencil to create your own wall art on canvas or paint directly on the wall. The larger sizes look great over a sofa or bed for maximum impact.
This design works well on a light background, stencil in a dark colour for depth and realism.
You may also like other designs from our famous faces stencil range including Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and James Dean.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Made from food safe Mylar - great for cakes & cookies
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.