Mandi Mandala motif stencil from our Indian style stencil range. You'll get half a Mandala cut from the stencil, simply rotate the stencil to paint the other half of the pattern.
This is a two layer stencil, we've cut elements of the design onto separate sheets so you can paint two or more colours easily.
Available in 5 sizes to suit your stencilling project, choose a size from the dropdown box. Size 'A' refers to the diameter (full width when both sides are painted) of the pattern.
Use it any way you like to create Indian inspired looks for walls, fabric or furniture.
See our full range of Indian inspired stencils here.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Made from food safe Mylar - great for cakes & cookies
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.