A ships wheel and an anchor on this stencil. Add a nautical theme to any room in your home. Randomly repeat to create a wallpaper effect or add as a border. Use bright colours or pale pastels. With stencils the choice is you. Simply add imagination and paint!
Any little pirate would love this nautical themed stencil in their bedroom so they can be the captain of their own ship.
Try using fabric paint to stencil cushions, curtains or blinds to co-ordinate the look of your dream boat child's room.
You may also like Southwold Beach Huts Stencil, Shoal Bay Sea Shells Stencil, and Anchor Bunting Stencil.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Made from food safe Mylar - great for cakes & cookies
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.