St Ives Seagulls Stencil
'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside' with our St Ives Seagulls Stencil, featuring eight flying birds. Repeat the whole flock of flying seagulls at regular intervals to create a border or go one step further and create an all-over wallpaper pattern effect. So much cheaper than wallpaper as one stencil can decorate the whole room.
Our Seagulls look great 'flying' on walls and even on ceilings too. Try painting them on cushions or lampshades to add a nautical theme to your home decor. Our reusable stencils are suitable for so many DIY Home decorating and craft projects.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.