Moroccan Style pattern repeat stencil MiNi. Tangier repeat stencil can be used for many arts and crafts including card making, scrap booking and more. Use to stencil furniture and fabric too. The ideas are endless, just like this repeatable Moroccan pattern straight from Marrakech!
Try using fabric paints for adding a touch of Moroccan detail to cushions, curtains of blinds. Stencil everything from walls to wellies with our Moroccan Stencil MiNiS!
This design is also available in a range of larger sizes - see Tangier Moroccan Pattern Stencil here.
Our Stencil MiNiS are...
- Sheet Size 20 cm x 8 cm
- Fully Packaged - with instructions on the reverse - ideal for a gift !
- Perfect for cards, furniture, crafts and all sorts of small decorating projects.
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Made from food safe Mylar - great for cakes & cookies
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Made in the UK.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.