Adoor Indian Border Stencil
Intricate Indian style Border stencil, repeat in rows and match with the Adoor Motif Stencil for all over patterns on furniture, fabric and walls. Just add your choice of jewel bright colours or muted pastel shades and repeat for a decorating scheme with impact.
Use it any way you like to create a multitude of looks for your walls. Repeat rows for simple borders or create a wallpaper effect by repeating in many rows, either all pointing the same way, or alternate the direction of the stencil by 180 degrees to achieve a different look.
Add the optional Adoor Corner Stencil for perfect corners!
See our full range of Indian inspired designs here.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.