Adoor Motif Stencil
Intricate Indian style star mandala stencil.
Repeat in rows and match with the Adoor Border stencil for all over Adoor Border stencil for all over patterns on furniture, fabric and walls. Just add your choice of jewel bright or muted pastels and repeat for a decorating scheme with impact.
Use it any way you like to create a multitude of looks for your walls, From an all over pattern, to a simple row as a border.
Co-ordinate with matching pictures and cushion.
Use the smaller size stencil to decorate cakes
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.