Beautiful 2 part Agapanthus flower stems stencil. Looks stunning when repeated to create an allover wallpaper effect / feature wall. Simply position stencil layer one to paint the main stems and small flower stems, then position stencil layer two to paint the flowers. Using 2 stencil layers allows you to keep colours separate for each element of the design.
Try stencilling curtains, blinds or bedding to co-ordinate your look and add interest to plain fabrics. Our stencils are washable and reusable just use the right paint for the surface you are stencilling.
Stencils are so versatile and easy to use. Great for upcycling furniture and all sorts of interior decor makeovers. Just add imagination and paint!
Available in several sizes to suit your stencilling project, choose size from the dropdown box above.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Made from food safe Mylar.
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.