Striking single Chrysanthemum flower head stencil, great for all sorts of home decor projects. Try stencilling a blind or make your own patterned fabric for curtains and cushions. Stencils are easy to use and fun. Simply add imagination and paint!
Repeat the Chrysanthemum stencil at regular intervals for a border or create an all-over wallpaper effect. Stencils are more cost effective than wallpaper as one stencil can decorate a whole room!
Great for upcycling furniture and all sorts of interior decor makeovers! Available in several sizes to suit your stencilling project, choose size from the dropdown box above.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.