Grapevine Wall Stencil
This is a really versatile stencil design, easy to use and really effective. Use the vines part of the stencil first, you could 'grow' it organically up the wall and in all directions or repeat for a border. Then add your bunches of grapes. We've supplied the grapes on a separate sheet so you can paint them hanging downwards from the vine wherever you want them.
Great for upcycling furniture and all sorts of home DIY projects both inside and out. How about painting your shed or an outside wall with the grapevine stencil to add colour and interest all year round in your garden. Available in several sizes to suit your stenciling project, choose size from the dropdown box above.
Our stencils are...
- Easy to use and reusable.
- Made from thick durable plastic Mylar (190 microns).
- Washable. Flexible.
- Suitable for use with all types of paint including acrylic, emulsion, spray-paint and more.
- Ideal for decorating any surface including walls, fabric, furniture and other craft projects.
- In Stock for fast dispatch.
- Sent in protective packaging with instructions for use.
- Made in the UK.
The size information above refers to the actual size of the stencil design. The design will always be cut from a slightly larger sheet to allow for a border.
Stencils provide a versatile, cost effective and fun way to decorate your home. Stencil any surface including walls, fabric, furniture, floors and more. Just use the correct paint for the surface you are working on and get stencilling! Not sure where to start or what you'll need, see our "HOW TO" page for top tips and advice.
All stencil designs & illustrations are copyright of The Stencil Studio Ltd.